How to use Klear‑vol inhalation capsules?
Klear-vol capsules are for inhalation only.
For babies under 3 months
For babies over 3 months and young children
Cut off the tip of one capsule and squeeze the contents on to a handkerchief secured nearby, but out of the reach of the child.
For older children and adults
Cut off the tip of one capsule and squeeze the contents on to a handkerchief secured nearby but avoiding direct skin contact (e.g. pillow case); or into a pint of hot water and inhale the vapour freely.
- Never apply Klear‑vol directly to your skin
- Never touch or swallow the liquid contents
- Always ensure the capsule is out of reach of all pets and children
How to store Klear‑vol inhalation capsules
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
- Store in a dry and cool place
- For external use only
- Do not use after expiry date on pack
No side effects are anticipated from inhaling these soothing essential oils.
However, if you do notice any side–effects you should always consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Klear‑vol Inhalation Capsules
What is Klear‑vol used for?
How do Klear‑vol inhalation capsules work?
What are Klear‑vol inhalation capsules?
- Pumilio Pine Oil 103.05mg
- Terpineol 66.60mg
- Menthol 35.55mg
- Pine Oil Sylvestris 9.00mg
- Thymol 3.15mg
Before using Klear‑vol inhalation capsules
- If you or your child suffer from epilepsy
- If you or your child suffer from skin allergies
- If you are pregnant
Warnings and precautions
- Difficulty in breathing
- Difficulty in swallowing
- Chest tightness
- Skin rashes and hives
Who makes Klear‑vol inhalation capsules?
Manufactured for Precision Healthcare Limited by:
Defi Healthcare Limited, Gujarat, India.
Distributed in the UK by:
Precision Healthcare Limited, Precision House,
Lamdin Road, Bury St Edmunds, IP32 6NU.
Telephone: 01284 715292
Info up to date as of January 2017
Never apply Klear‑vol directly to your skin. Never touch or swallow the liquid contents!
- This should only be used as instructed below – ‘How to use Klear‑vol’
- If you are unsure about how to use Klear‑vol, talk to you doctor of pharmacist first
- If swallowed accidentally, seek medical advice straight away
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin
- Never apply Klear‑vol directly to the skin
- Essential oils are flammable, do not put on or near a naked flame
10 essential oils capsules
Available to purchase from Precision Healthcare at Herbal Direct website
Precision Healthcare Ltd
Bury St Edmunds